Junkybox Robot is a moving grocery store powered by pineapplem3 robotics Inc. Along this is partially automated with customer able to purchase products without being checkout by a cashier or using a self-checkout station. The Junkybox uses several technologies, including computer vision, deep learning algorithm and sensor fusion to automate much of the purchase, checkout and payment steps associated with a retail transaction.
Project Name: Junkybox Robot
Concept: Moving Grocery store
Project Type: IoT, Robotics
Technologies Behind: Computer Vision, Deep Learning
WORKING PRINCIPLE AND TECHNOLOGY
At first, the customer has to scan the QR-code which will redirect the user to create an account in the online shopping website page if he/she doesn’t have an account (which is a more efficient way). After creating an account, a user-authentication QR-code is generated. The front-part of Junkybox lies a Camera sensor powered with computer vision technology and once the QR-code (Generated) is shown to the camera, the camera will immediately detects the QR-code and authenticate with its database corresponding to the account created. Once this step is completed the customer is able to shop within its limit. So whatever you have choosen from the store will be automatically added to your checkout cart in online website and payment can be made using your card or any other online wallets you posses
- Using Technologies like computer vision and deep learning enhance and improve the existing shopping experience.
- Using Artificial Intelligence Robot will be able to sell like a shopkeeper trying to sell their product.
- Will work 24 x 7 efficiently without any delays or lag.
- Also helpful in transporting goods from one store to another.
- Using its Deep Learning algorithm, it can understand the crowded area .
UML CLASS DIAGRAM OF JUNKYBOX
USE CASE DIAGRAM OF JUNKYBOX